|Job type||Full Time|
The Business Development Coordinator II is responsible for four (4) distinct areas of LSI's business development operations, namely, a) the proposal process though production and shipping proposals; b) the coordination of LSI tours and trade shows including coordination of people, content, and events; c) conducting the research, analysis, and documentation of opportunities, team members, competitors, etc. and d) overseeing our external web site and social media presence.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for all activities involved in the development and revision of proposals.
• Conducts proposal reviews with management.
• Assembles, develops and supervises a production staff, including desktop publishing, layout, graphics, word processing, editors, and printing as needed. Responsible for preparing hard and soft copy from the author's submission and maintaining configuration management during effort.
• Acts as liaison with Contracts department as needed.
LSI TOUR and TRADE SHOW COORDINATION
• Responsible for the planning and the production of LSI tours by customers, vendors, and suppliers and LSI's participation in all trade shows.
• Plans, edits, researches, and coordinates the production of collateral materials such as product brochures, data sheets, videos, gifts, and mementos.
• Builds relationships with tradeshow sponsor staff such as NTSA, NDIA, AAAA, and others.
• Manages and coordinates trade show logistics and attends major tradeshows where booth management is required.
• Makes strategic marketing recommendations to the Director of Business Development and the Board of Directors that will increase brand awareness, booth traffic, and qualified leads at trade shows.
RESEARCH and ANALYSIS
• Responsible for managing business development and marketing related resources and tools maintaining a full understanding of their use and functionality and mentoring and assisting others on the proper use and care for tools and resources.
• Manages company repository of capture information contained within the Business Opportunity Action Tracker (BOAT) and other business development and marketing repositories.
• Conducts marketing, business development, and market penetration research and findings and makes recommendations to Directors and above concerning information gained.
• Works with Business Development Director to ensure deadlines are met and that the final output is compliant with customer requirements.
EXTERNAL WEB SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
• Manages external website content and works within all levels of LSI's leadership to maintain current, accurate content.
• Manages LSIs presence on all social media platforms to include creating and posting material that places LSI in a positive light.
• Must be capable of safely handling government furnished equipment and materials.
• Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime and overnight travel of up to a week away from home as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Organizational, planning and prioritizing skills.
• Experience with budgeting processes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required, including word processing, data entry, and spreadsheet development and analysis.
• Adept at online research to investigate competitor contracts, capabilities, history of contracts, key personnel backgrounds, etc.
• Position requires the ability to provide professional editing to technical and proposal documents including page layout, graphics manipulation, inserting table and figure numbers and their associated tables of content.
• Position is also required to write social media posts, company information sheets, and assist with layout and scripts for corporate videos.
• A command of the written and spoken English language is mandatory.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing, a related field, or equivalent.
• Four (4) years business development and marketing administration experience.
LSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification and drug testing.
|Employer||Logistic Services International, Inc|