Our Field Service Technicians may be located on site or travel to customer locations depending on experience / skillset. Our technicians enjoy flexible working hours, a competitive incentive program, and uniforms. Field Service Technicians who work at customer locations drive company-supplied vehicles.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for forklifts, aerial lifts, floor scrubbers and other materials handling equipment.
- Provide light to heavy-duty mechanical diagnostics and repair; determine proper solutions.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Produce timely and detailed service paperwork.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicles / machinery in a safe manner and use current Information Technology.
- Follow all company’s filing procedures and protocols.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Communicate with management staff.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record & be drug and alcohol free.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous diagnostic and repair experience with electric, diesel and/or hydraulic equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Comfortable advising customers on repair needs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- State licenses/certifications helpful, but not required.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree or technical school certification preferred.