|Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||15 - 17|
Formulated Solutions Innovates, Formulates and Creates consumer brands. We put together a broadly talented team of experts in manufacturing, production, laboratory, regulatory, distribution and marketing, that possesses an unparalleled drive to deliver market-ready products of the highest quality. Our in-house technologies in Aerosol, Biochemistry, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and Polymer Chemistry, coupled with innovative package design and strategic marketing services, provides clients with one of the fastest design-to-market solutions in the world. We serve companies in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and specialty chemical applications. We also support small and large companies in generating and producing unique products for the retail market.
Formulated Solutions offers a wide range of benefit options for our full-time employees, allowing them to find the right plan to enroll into. We also offer 401k with a company match and much more! If you are hard-working, self-motivated and looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, apply today!
Under supervision organize and maintain the cleaning department where cleaning and sanitizing of equipment used in the blending and filling of intermediate products is performed.
This is to include but not limited to:
- Filling equipment
- Tube fillers
- Liquid fillers
- Blending Totes
- Alcohol blends
- Pre-Weigh containers
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Follow instructions and document as required by Batch records or SOP's used in the cleaning and sanitizing activity
• Maintain a clean and sanitized work area
• Familiar with performing 5S initiatives in order to organize department and work areas
• Assist in development of processes that foster efficiencies within the cleaning department
• Monitor material inventory and ensure supplies are on order and available at all times
• Assist in other areas of production as requested by management
• Work with the Quality Department to determine the location of completed cleaning records
-Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
-Working knowledge of scales and volume measuring devices.
-Must be able to follow all safety procedures.
-Must be detail oriented.
-Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
-Must be able to work with extremely hot water and a variety of chemicals.
-1-3 years of experience in GMP, Pharmaceutical (or similar) Manufacturing Experience
-Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Quality Oriented with a pride in work.
-Organizational skills are a must!
-Basic Computer is helpful for document printing.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
-High School or GED required.