THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION (12-16 hours per week)
The Account Manager - Grocery/Merchandising will work in Natural Food and Specialty Retailers. This candidate will develop relationships with store managers/personnel to achieve performance objectives at assigned stores within a geographic territory. Activities center on wall-to-wall sales coverage including problem solving related to out-of-stocks, schematic compliance, item and pricing surveys, promotion selling and product merchandising, resulting in incremental sales volume.
The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated and creative Account Manager - Grocery/Merchandiser who will effectively represent our brands and ensure that their products are merchandised to the highest retail standards. Candidates must understand that communication and relationship building are the key foundations to our success.
- Achieve highest level of presentation for all represented brands throughout the store
- Execute on placement/product goals on behalf of our brands
- Responsible for receiving and distributing various vendor samples, POS materials and swag
- Daily communication and engagement with the in-store decision makers on duty regarding product orders and aid the placement of the orders
- In store communication should include products orders, upcoming promotional activity, new product SKUs for inclusion on shelf and opportunities to expand current product or brand selection
- All in-store level activity needs to be reported through all digital platforms
- Provide real-time information to senior management in order to troubleshoot or communicate a brand’s status
Store/Team Member Support
- Be of service to support in-store team members whenever the opportunity presents itself
- Assist in delivery pack-outs, display building and/or any other task that may or may not include brands within the Dirty Hands Regional portfolio
Our Ideal Team Member will have:
- Growth Mindset - a commitment to self-improvement; self-awareness; and open to feedback
- Problem Solving and Proactive Mentality
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently
- Must build strong connections with peers and external stakeholders to uphold Dirty Hands mission and values.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in Sales and/or Grocery/Merchandising preferred
- Natural Food Industry experience preferred
- Must have reliable form of transportation
- Must have a valid driver's license, proof of current auto insurance and be able to drive a car for extended periods of time
- Capable of meeting the physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to, standing, bending, squatting, reaching, repetitive motion and lifting 40-50 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores)
- Must have functioning smartphone
- Basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) and Google Suite
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes.