About Kraus USA:
Kraus USA’s mission is to offer the highest quality kitchen and bathroom fixtures that are affordable and accessible to everyone. We believe in the power of design to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives, transforming everyday environments into something more. We strive to push the boundaries of design to create the most exceptional kitchen and bath experience possible, for an everyday life that’s beyond the ordinary.
Interact with customers to provide first class service experience. Assist in delivering company and product information in response to inquiries, complaints, and credit requests. Resolve complaints and ensure customer loyalty.
- Provide exceptional customer support by accurately and thoroughly responding to inbound calls, e-mail inquiries and chat in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders for part replacements, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Must be able to master and explain technical documentation and information.
- Log customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken on CRM.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for parts requested, collect payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes of product failure, wrong product, etc.
- Review warranty policy terms in order to determine whether a particular claim is covered by warranty.
- Review results of claims with customer, arrange for examination of parts, claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving customers' claims.
- Prepare shipping for returned goods.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Assists in Returns and Replacements as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Provide technical assistance as necessary to customers, and utilize internal resources to find resolutions when applicable.
- Adhere to the Kraus USA Inc. company handbook.
- Communicate all grievances, improvement suggestions, and constructive criticism to Customer Support Manager
- Reputation Management – Review product rating and reviews on Kraus.com and partner sites and manage/resolve customer concerns.
- 1-3 years prior experience in customer service call center.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in Customer Service related to plumbing and/or plumbing fixtures manufacturing is preferable but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(K) Plan
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kraus proudly offers an exciting young and fun environment, steeped in creativity and commitment to our employees and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kraususa.com.
Kraus USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.