$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and run multiple types of machines (such as deburr, chamfer, milling, taping and drilling stations).
- Able to read and follow published schedule.
- Follow detail instructions noted on the shop routers and/or work instructions.
- Read required programs specified on routers along with selecting proper material.
- Monitor work being performed to assure process stays within specific tolerances.
- Clearly identify status of material in process.
- Able to perform first piece inspection on new set-ups.
- Report all scrap and production results to shift supervisor.
- Report all equipment related problems to shift supervisor.
- Must complete all paperwork as required by work instructions.
- Maintaining area, equipment and supplies in a good clean operating order.
- Report equipment related problems to management.
- Keep work area clean.
- Willing to work regular and off shift hours.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Supervised by department supervisor/leader regarding performance, priorities and quality.
- Ability to work and communicate with other individuals within the department.
- Follow all Company rules.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employees is regularly required to sit, stand, climb, walk, use hands, and talk and hear for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day.
- Able to lift and/or move 25 to 50 lbs. periodically during the day.
- Frequently required to reach and use hands and arms.
To perform this job successfully, the individuals must be qualified with the knowledge, skill and abilities listed below:
- Required to understand basic math including percentages, ratios and proportions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to read/understand measuring devices (gauges and calipers).