Fraser is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Professional to serve as a Clinical Program Manager for Preschool Day Treatment at Minneapolis! In this role, you would oversee the therapeutic milieu for our preschool-aged clientsand provide staff supervision.
We are seeking someone who is a Board-Approved Supervisor to support our Clinical Trainee level staff.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
- Provide board approved clinical supervision to staff in an ethical manner
- Direct daily day treatment services, individual therapy, group therapy, group routines and activities, crisis interventions, and parent contact
- Oversee collaboration with staff, indirect consultation to relevant non-Fraser staff, maintain client referral information, and overseeing therapeutic milieu of clinical services
- Provide task supervision, leadership, and support to staff
- Attends and leads clinical staff meetings
- Work with program staff to ensure weekly and annual productivity is met
- Serve on internal and external committees that may benefit children with mental health needs and their families
- Assist in the coordination and organization of physical space, materials and operating systems
- Participate in the development and coordination of the consistent implementation of program services across locations
- Maintain medical records in a timely and accurate manner including session notes, billing sheets, incident reports, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and insurance authorizations
- $1,000 hiring bonus available!
- Established career ladders and internal promotional opportunities
- Career development in clinical competencies based on the American Psychological Association
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and generous paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance options
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Miscellaneous discounts (Verizon, Metro Pass, etc.)
- “Give One, Get One” employment referral bonuses
- Ability to learn and grow in a company that is a forerunner in autism and mental health treatment and research
- Acollaborative and relationship-oriented culture; evaluations occur with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality outcomes for clients with a mental health diagnosis, autism, and needs for pediatric therapy/rehabilitation
- Fraser provides training internally to meet the requirements for your annual CEU's; external training opportunities are also available
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority.
- Master’s Degree in psychology, marriage and family therapy, or social work required
- Current licensure from the State of Minnesota (LPCC, LP, LICSW, LMFT)
- **Must be Board Approved to provide clinical supervision
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license with acceptable record
- Experience providing clinical services to pre-school aged children in day treatment setting preferred
- Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills required
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at
or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!