As a Mental Health Professional in Fraser's Adult Mental Health program you provide clinical services to adults by offering therapy to help with a wide range of diagnosis.
- Outpatient therapy services with adults
- Employment services with transition-aged clients
- Preferred qualification: experience helping clients access and utilize employment supports, especially for transition-aged individuals.
- Outpatient therapy with families, couples, and parents of our adult clients
To qualify, you need to have a
and hold an active
Independent clinical licensure (LMFT, LICSW or LPCC)
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
Schedule & Pay:
- Monday- Friday during standard business hours
- Starting annual salary is $63,000, actual salary offer will depend on qualifications (DOQ
- Position eligible to receive annual bonus for exceeding productivity expectations
- Clinical incentive bonuses- up to $2,500
- Variety of experiences to help you grow as a clinician
- Individual and group supervision provided weekly free of charge and built into your schedule.
- The opportunity to perform therapeutic interventions and treatments that are often reserved for licensed professionals (DA's, introduction to supervising)
- Toys and resources- including therapeutic games and books are purchased for you
- Consistent salary regardless of client attendance
- Support teams to assist with client engagement, cancellations, and insurance authorizations (aka - you don't schedule your own clients, which saves you time!)
- Fraser is a qualifying employer under the Department of Education’s public services loan forgiveness program
- Work-life balance, starting at 26 PTO days, discounted rates for Fraser School (Day Care)
- Referral bonuses; refer someone who is hired and both parties receive bonuses
- Evidence practice training
- Innovative didactic training series (topics such as: Substance Use, Sexual Health, Crisis Planning)
- Access to ongoing monthly and annual training opportunities, including continuing education units (CEU's!) Annual Fraser Conference
- Multi-disciplinary team model for accelerated career growth and learning opportunities (specialty topics offered: OCD, ADHD, Adoption, Relational, Perinatal MH)
- Supervisor training services including reflective supervision
- Mentoring-people love to hear we have that available
- Master’s degree completed in clinical mental health counseling or related field
- Active Licensure- LMFT, LICSW or LPCC
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority.
- Experience providing services to adults with mental illness required
- Experience with adults with Development Delays/Special Needs preferred
- Demonstrated respect for and sensitivity to family and cultural issues required
- Ability to pass DHS background check
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter athttp://eepurl.com/gBwS65.If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR email@example.com 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!
Keywords: “Mental Health”, “Counselor”, “Mental health Practitioner”, “Mental Health Professional”, “Mental Health Counselor”, “Mental Health Therapist”, “Children’s Mental Health” , “Adult Mental Health”, “ARMHS”, “LGSW”, “Social Work”, “LICSW”, “LPCC”, “Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor”, “LMFT”, “Family Therapy”, “Marriage and Family Therapy”, “Licensed Professional Counselor”, “Therapist”, “Clinical Services” , “Social Services”, “Counseling”, “ Therapist Mental Health”, “LPC”, “Human Services”, “Healthcare”, “Autism”, “Psychology”