|Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||$38,022.40 - $52,187.20 Annually|
Up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus When You Join Our Team
Additional Up To $1000 Bonus After 2080 hours
Priority Review Will Begin On January 24th
Multiple Vacancies Exist
Earn an Annual Salary Up To: $52,187
Looking To Boost Your Annual Salary Up To $55,827 Select Modified Benefits Option
Priority Review Will Begin On January 27, 2022. Apply Today To Be Considered For
1st Round Interviews.
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is recruiting for Licensed Vocational Nurses II who perform the full range of nursing duties in the care and treatment of patients. Duties include providing basic nursing care, assisting with treatments and procedures, performing data collection and administering medications. Positions are assigned to Inpatient Care units, Inpatient and Outpatient Behavioral Health units, Outpatient Family Health Centers and Outpatient Specialty Clinics and may be full-time, part-time or extra-help. Indicate the type of appointment you are interested in on the appropriate place on the application.
Current vacancies exist in Outpatient Specialty Clinics . The list established by this recruitment will be used to fill current and future vacancies in all areas as they occur while the list remains active.
Official Title: Licensed Vocational Nurse II
For more detailed information, refer to the Licensed Vocational Nurse II job description.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Vaccination Requirements: On December 24, 2021, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) updated the Public Health Officer Orders regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements to include the COVID-19 vaccine booster. This impacts workers in health care settings within hospitals, high-risk congregate settings, and other health care settings. Workers in health care settings are to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
In addition, CDPH Public Health Officer Orders now requires all workers in health care settings currently eligible for boosters, who provide services or work in the impacted facilities must be "fully vaccinated and boosted" for COVID-19 by February 1, 2022.
New hires who are not yet eligible for boosters must be in compliance no later than 15 days after the recommended timeframe as outlined in the table below.
COVID-19 Vaccine No. Primary Doses Booster Timeframe Booster Vaccine Johnson and Johnson/Janssen 1 Dose 2 months
after 1st dose Any US authorized vaccine. Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech preferred. Moderna or
Pfizer-BioNTech 2 Doses 6 months
after 2nd dose Any US authorized vaccine. Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech preferred. Other/Mix of WHO or FDA authorized Vaccines All Recommended Doses 6 months after all
recommended doses Single booster dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccination Exemptions Upon hire, candidates will be required to submit proof of vaccination including the booster dose or request an exemption from the vaccination and booster requirements based on either religious belief or medical reasons.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements
Workers in impacted health care facilities who are not "fully vaccinated and boosted" are required to submit to COVID-19 testing either once or twice per week to meet testing requirements.
1) Applicants selected for these positions must pass a background investigation which includes fingerprinting, verification of employment history and education.
2) Incumbents may be required to work various shifts, holidays and weekends.
3) Performance of the essential job functions requires physical agility, good vision and color discrimination; fine hand manipulation and finger dexterity in both hands; working and/or reaching above and below shoulder level; discerning speech in quiet/noisy locations; requires lifting up to 100 pounds with assistance and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
4) Working conditions involve exposure to combative or assaultive patients, electricity, chemicals, infectious materials, heat and odors.
5) Some positions perform blood withdrawal and require Intravenous Therapy and Blood Withdrawal certification.
6) Extra help positions are in unclassified service and serve at the discretion of the appointing authority. The positions participate in the County's Part-time Seasonal Temporary (PST) deferred compensation plan and do not earn any other benefits. Candidates selected for Extra help positions are not precluded from being considered for full-time positions and may remain on the eligible list for full-time employment.
7) In accordance with the MOU, may be eligible for $3.00 per hour differential for working on a scheduled weekend day off.
8) Employees working in the Behavioral Health Unit at ARMC must obtain Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) certification within 30 days of employment.
Candidates must meet all of the following:
License: Must possess a current Licensed Vocational Nurse license issued by the State of California.
Certification: Healthcare Provider level Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Experience: One (1) year of experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
Applicants fluent in American Sign Language, Arabic, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish and/or Vietnamese are strongly encouraged to apply. Additional compensation is associated with positions requiring the use of bilingual skills. Testing of bilingual skills may be required to receive additional compensation.
Application Procedure : Please complete and submit the online employment application and supplemental questionnaire as soon as possible. Priority Review will begin January 27, 2022. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of the application and/or supplemental questionnaire.
Examination: There will be a competitive evaluation based on a review of the Application and Supplemental Questionnaire. It is to your advantage to include as much relevant and detailed work experience as possible.
To ensure timely and successful submission of your online application, please allow ample time to complete and submit your application before the posted filing deadline. Applicants will be automatically logged-out if they have not submitted the application and all required materials prior to the posted deadline. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive an onscreen confirmation and an email. We recommend that you save and/or print these for your records.
If you require technical assistance, please click HERE to review the Government Jobs online application guide , or contact their Toll-Free Applicant Support line at (855) 524-5627. Please note that Human Resources is not responsible for any issues or delays caused by the computer or browser used to submit the application.
EEO/ADA: San Bernardino County is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
ADA Accommodation: If you have a disability and require accommodations in the testing process, submit the Special Testing Accommodations Request Form within one week of a recruitment filing deadline.
Veterans' Preference: Eligible veterans and their spouse or widow(er) who are not current County employees may be awarded additional Veterans' Preference points. Click here for information and instructions to request Veteran's Preference points.
Please click HERE for important Applicant Information and the County Employment Process .
|Employer||SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, CA|